Thursday, April 7, 2011

Less faces & an egg hunt!

Praise the Lord!

2 more families requested sponsor children at the Egg hunt today.

Iris & Satrio have found a place in the hearts of two dear MOPS sisters and their families.

So right now I only have 3 packets left with me! 

Here's who's I still have with me:

Ana from Mexico, Nov. 17, 2002

Kelvin from Honduras,  Feb. 1, 2003

Upendo from Tanzania, March 18, 2003

A great time was had at the MOPS Easter Egg Hunt this morning.  Special thanks to Emily for hosting, it was great fun!

I don't have extensive photos of the event but I do have a few:

Pre-Egg Hunt playing.

Super-Map, the rule-breaker, heading out to get his eggs....  have I mentioned he's obsessed with eggs.... yes, there's a whole post!

The other law-abiding children waiting for the word to go.

And they're off!

So we just have to add an Easter Egg hunt to soccer games to get Super-Beautiful to run ;)

"A Egg, A Egg!" 

Eggs hidden in with the tractors,  cool!


An armful!!!

Jelly beans, skittles, starburst, stickers, bubbles and toys!

Checking out the loot!


A wonderful morning, followed by a picnic lunch.  Delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment